PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL DETAILS & INFO BEFORE BOOKING CANYONING
– Complete canyoning equipment included – wet suits, neoprene socks, shoes, harness, helmet
– Legendary and Professional Canyoning Guides
– Small group (up to 8 guests per 1 guide and mini-van) ensures personal service
– Return transfer from Bled
– All fees
– Swimming suit (or extra pair of underwear) and a towel
– All guests should be able to swim
– Minimum age: 10 years (half-day canyoning adventure) and 14 years (full-day canyoning expedition)
– Minimum height: 140 cm (4ft 7in)
– Maximum weight: 120 kg (242 lbs)
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities.
Other restrictions: Not suitable for pregnant women.
MEETING POINT & DEPARTURE TIME
Canyoning Bled tours departs from our 3glav Adventures office, located in the very center of Bled, right opposite main Post office. Meeting location is within a reach of 5-10 minutes walking distance from pretty much most accommodation options in Bled town:
3glav Adventures, Ljubljanska 1, 4260 Bled, Slovenia, Europe
Canyoning Bled departs at designated time and it’s recommended to be at meeting point no earlier than 5 minutes before departure and no later than exact departure time.
On our half-day CANYONING ADVENTURE we usually visit moderate canyon Grmecica if water and other conditions allow optimal and safe canyoning experience. In case of better conditions in other canyons, trip usually take place in one of alternative canyons, usually Jereka.
A full-day CANYONING EXPEDITION will take you into a hidden Canyon in the western part of the Julian Alps. We’ll explore narrow passages, swim and jump into the blue crystal clear pools, ride down the natural slides and abseil down over some waterfalls.