MAGICAL TRIGLAV NATIONAL PARK
When you think the road can’t get any further in the mountains, we arrive to the glacier valley of Bohinj.
Nestled in the Alps, this forest location will charm you with its numerous waterfalls and streams. The lake is only a short drive away from the symmetrical forests of Pokljuka and the numerous mountain villages.
Depending on the weather conditions, we’ll take you to the most stunning and impressive viewpoints of the Julian Alps and Triglav National Park!
Please contact us via e-mail or web form for longer photo tours or larger groups well in advance.
NO booking deposit is required if reservation is made 14 days or more before the start of activity.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL DETAILS & INFO BEFORE BOOKING
– Local photo leader
– Photography tips
– Camera with equipment or Phone camera
– Warm clothes. The weather in the mountains can be unpredictable.
– We recommend a closed toe sport shoes suitable for walking in the mountains.
– Bring all of the photography equipment with you. Can be your phote or in the case of a digital camera, tripod and wide lens are recommended. It is also recommended to carry it around in the backpack.
– Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
– Minimum age: 14 years
MEETING POINT & DEPARTURE TIME
Mountain photo tours departs from our 3glav Adventures office, located in the very center of Bled, Slovenia right opposite main Post office. Meeting location is within a reach of 5-10 minutes walking distance from pretty much most accommodation options in Bled town:
3glav adventures, Ljubljanska 1, 4260 Bled, Slovenia, Europe
Photo tours departs at designated time and it’s recommended to be at meeting point no earlier than 5 minutes before departure and no later than exact departure time.
ADDITIONAL INFO (guided biking trips only)
Operated in English language only.
A minimum of 2 guests per photo tour is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet the minimum numbers. If activity is cancelled, you will be offered an alternate date or a full refund. Most of our activities operate on daily basis in our high season.