PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL DETAILS & INFO BEFORE BOOKING RAFTING SOČA
MEETING POINT* – This activity does not start from Bled, Slovenia like most of our adventures. You’ll need to drive by yourself to the meeting point (no decent public transportation options available) or combine it with our signature trip Emerald River Adventure.
– Complete rafting equipment included – wet suit, neoprene shoes, life-jacket, helmet, paddle
– English speaking & professional river rafting guide / instructor
– Approximately 1,5 hours of rafting on the Soca river
– Up to 8 guests + a river guide on each raft
– Return transfer from the meeting point
– All fees included
– Swimming suit (or extra pair of underwear) and a towel
– All guests should be able to swim
– Minimum age: 8 years
– Minimum height: 125 cm (4ft 1in)
– Maximum weight: 120 kg (265lbs)
Other restrictions: Not suitable for pregnant women.
MEETING POINT & DEPARTURE TIME*
Rafting Soča tour departs from 3glav Adventures partner’s office, located in:
Trnovo ob Soci, Slovenia, Europe
It takes approx. 1,5 hours drive from Bled and approx. 2 hours drive from Ljubljana to the meeting point location located in NW part of Slovenia. Unfortunately there’s no decent public transport alternatives, so you’ll need to drive to the meeting point by yourself.
Exact address of the meeting point location and contact information will be sent to your e-mail address right after booking.
Rafting Soča tour departs at designated time and it’s recommended to be at meeting point no earlier than 5 minutes before departure and no later than exact departure time.
Rafting Soča trip is considered MODERATE.