PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL DETAILS & INFO BEFORE BOOKING CANYONING
– Complete canyoning equipment included – wet suits, neoprene socks, shoes, harness, helmet
– Legendary Canyoning Bob and his team. :) Bob is a licensed mountain guide, Triglav National Park ranger, a member of national mountain rescue team and one of a few professional guides in Slovenia that has all international Canyoning licenses by CIC
– Small group (up to 8 guests per 1 guide and mini-van) ensures personal service
– Return transfer from Bled
– Canyon Grmecica or Jereka entry fee and other park fees
– Swimming suit (or extra pair of underwear) and a towel
– All guests should be able to swim
– Minimum age: 12 years
– Minimum height: 145 cm (4ft 9in)
– Maximum weight: 120 kg (242 lbs)
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities.
Other restrictions: Not suitable for pregnant women.
MEETING POINT & DEPARTURE TIME
Canyoning Bled half day tour departs from our 3glav Adventures office, located in the very center of Bled, right opposite main Post office. Meeting location is within a reach of 5-10 minutes walking distance from pretty much most accommodation options in Bled town:
3glav Adventures, Ljubljanska 1, 4260 Bled, Slovenia, Europe
Canyoning Bled departs at designated time and it’s recommended to be at meeting point no earlier than 5 minutes before departure and no later than exact departure time.
Our professional canyoning guides focus on safety of our guests as a number one priority and taking photos during the tour would present distraction.
We usually visit moderate canyon Grmecica if water and other conditions allow optimal and safe canyoning experience. In case of better conditions in other canyons, trip usually take place in one of alternative canyons, usually Jereka.